Execute another logic asynchronously.
asynchronous processingThe process specified in the "asynchronous execution" section is executed asynchronously in a separate thread.
- attention (heed)
- Logic components that wait for a response from the user or for information to be retrieved from the device cannot be used within a new thread of control statements/asynchronous processing.
The target components are as follows
Get control statement/timer status
Image/Stamp Image Composition
Dialog/Internal Browser Display
Dialog/Create New Mail
Dialog/Popup Choice (Fixed)
Dialog/Popup Choice (Database)
Message/message box display
Message/Waiting screen display (On)
Devices / Signal Status
Device/Stamp Camera Activation
Device/QR code reading
Push notification/device ID acquisition
Push Notification/Local Device ID Acquisition
Obtain proprietary/engine version name
- On Windows and iOS terminals, the following process cannot be used in a new thread of control statement/asynchronous processing execution. If used, it should be used within the main thread.
- The following process cannot be used in a new thread of control statement/asynchronous processing execution on Android devices. If used, it should be used within the main thread.
- Clipboard/text acquisition
- argument (e.g. function, program, programme)
asynchronous processing Specifies a process to be executed asynchronously in a separate thread. parameter All Unifinity data types
asynchronous execution processSpecify the parameters to be passed to (additional argument)
Thread. Specifies the thread that executes the process.
- main thread
- New Thread
- return value